Take pride in your skin by using organic soaps to cure acne! Treat and cleanse oily and acne prone skin with an organic skincare routine that works in as little as two months.
Acne, a skin disorder associated with pimples, scars, blackheads and oily skin, is a constant battle for teens and adults. Acne typically is treated with prescription ointments such as Benzoyl Peroxide and an oral pill regimen of Tetracycline or Accutane. These prescription methods hold high hope – yet yield minimal results. In fact, often times the skin condition worsens in terms of scarring and texture. These prescription drugs also can be harmful to pregnant women and may offer only minimal improvements in regards to the acne. Additionally, acne prescription creams, antibiotics, and drugs often over-dry the skin and dehydrate your body. This works great for the immediate short-term period. However, for visible and effective long-term results, you need a natural, hassle-free solution.
Your skin is organic! Why not treat it with an organic solution that offers long-term benefits? Luckily, using organic soaps to cure acne is a fun and exciting process! Most organic soaps, such as Castile Soaps, are olive oil based and contains only pure ingredients, essential oils and natural extracts. Some even contain Aloe-Vera! With two months of consistent use, mild acne can be cured without any negative side effects. Using an organic solution to treat acne will only result in vibrant, glowing skin. Time to begin your two month organic skincare regimen to cure acne!
Steps In Using Organic Soap To Cure Acne (Minimum 2 Months)
- When you first wake up, drink 8 oz. of lemon water (room temperature) to hydrate your skin.
- Pull hair back securely to prevent bacteria from flyaway hairs entering the face.
- Wash hands with warm water and soap; pay attention to dirt beneath fingernails.
- Wet skin with warm water. Using warm water or steam, open pores to ensure a gentle, deep cleanse.
- If using an organic soap bar, begin to work a rich lather. If using liquid soap, pour several drops onto a warm wash cloth and work into a lather. For best results, please follow our full guide on exfoliating naturally.
- Massage lather all over the face (or affected area) in circular motions while being careful to avoid the eye area.
- Let lather sit for up to a minute (depending on how oily your skin is).
- Rinse off lather with cool water
- Optional: Balance skin pH using a drop of tea tree oil on a cotton ball as a toner.
- Optional: Follow with an organic sunscreen.
It is critical to sprinkle (repeat) this process 2-4 times per day. Keep in mind, severe cases of acne may require additional tender love and care with your organic regimen. With consistent use of organic soaps to treat acne, a balanced diet, and exercise (for those of you who want to go one step further), mild acne cases will be cured in as little as two months. Some cases may require more time, but will enjoy seeing an improvement in the overall appearance and texture of the skin.
When was the last time you treated your skin with pure holistic products or organic soaps?
To learn more about the benefits of organic soaps, please visit castilesoap.com.