Are you familiar with the effects of poison ivy, poison oak, and other plants? A bad rash is the common result, but the hogweed plant will do much worse. The sap of this plant can produce blisters on the skin and can even cause blindness. No one is immune from the effects of this plant.
One characteristic of the hogweed plant is it can grow over ten feet tall. The best thing to do is to avoid coming into contact with this plant. In fact, a lot of cities where this plant has been found require that you contact a specialist to remove the plant.
You only have about 15 minutes to act once your skin contacts the hogweed plant. Washing your hands with soap and cold water will be critical. If you have seen public warnings about this plant, then do not take them lightly as you could be putting your health at risk.
Information about the hogweed plant is available on realfarmacy.com here…